Some hotkeys are not kept when choosing another interface language.Concerned actions:
* (EN) View: Theater mode
--> (FR) Affichage: Mode Cinéma
--> (IT) Visualizza: Modalità home theater
* (EN) View: Theater mode - Show list
--> (FR) Affichage: Mode Cinéma - Afficher la liste
--> (IT) Visualizza: Modalità home theater - elenco visualizzazioni
Note: I haven't performed an exhaustive check of the hotkeys, so I don't know if other actions are concerned.
* MB version 3.4.8033 portable (but the bug showed up in the installed version, too)
* Win 10 x64Steps to reproduce:
* Interface language = EN
* Define hotkeys for the two actions above.
* Choose another interface language (I have tried with FR and IT).
* Result: hotkeys not available anymore (unless you revert to the original interface language).
The behaviour also shows up when defining the hotkeys in FR and then switching to EN/IT.
After changing the language and noticing that the hotkeys are not present, if you want to re-assign them, you get a confirmation window.
Warning message in EN: F9 is used for '' - do you want to reassign it to 'View: Theater Mode'?
Screenshots available here
Anyway, thanks to Steven and the team for their brilliant work: MB is a pure gem!