Author Topic: remember my last search  (Read 4269 times)

roietrip

I find myself searching the library over and over again with the same search word.
It will be great if MB will remember a few of the top/last search criteria (drop down box/auto complete)

lightningrod

It seems to me that you always want to listen to some certain songs and I guess you don't use playlists.
A little advice: create playlists of songs to help manage your music collection. eg. You can create a playlist of your favorite songs so you'll never have to search for them.

Steven

• Administrator
thats a good suggestion lightningrod but i would still like to implement this as i still think roietrip's suggestion will be useful to people

lightningrod

thats a good suggestion lightningrod but i would still like to implement this as i still think roietrip's suggestion will be useful to people
Yes, it may be useful to some people, can I ask that this search history be controlable? I hope this function can be turn on or off manually. Thank you.

roietrip

what happened with this request from 2009? I still need this feature and I think it's very useful.
I saw that there's an option to save custom searches but I meant for something like a drop down box with a clear history feature.
Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 02:23:20 PM by roietrip