Author Topic: Set different panel text colours for each playlist  (Read 1636 times)

SonicRings

Thanks to steven for the wonderful update that allows us to have a different banner for each playlist (https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=34476.msg197151#msg197151), we can finally make our playlists look more beautiful!

With that said, some images just don't allow the header text to be very legible when "auto-pick panel colours" is enabled. And, I don't see a way to choose the colours manually when that setting is disabled, nor do I see a way to disable it on a per-playlist basis.

Take my screenshot for instance. The playlist information with track numbers and duration is alright, but the note/description is a little hard to read. I'd like to be able to change the colour of just the description in this case.

Could this be implemented? It will be another great step towards making beautiful playlists. Thanks!

Another more extreme example:

For now I'm hastily editing some darker/brighter spots in the headers so the text is more legible in those parts, but it would be ideal if we could simply choose the colours ourselves.

EDIT: Even making a gradient is no good. I either can't read the dark text or I can't read the light text.

Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 10:27:52 AM by SonicRings

The Incredible Boom Boom

+1

These look awesome, by the way.
You should post the full view in the screenshots thread.

SonicRings

+1

These look awesome, by the way.
You should post the full view in the screenshots thread.
Thanks! I didn't even know that was a thing, I'd love to post my library views there! I already take screenshots of my label playlists whenever a row completes (every 10 releases), so I'll post the current screenshots I have there (I just completed a new row for Lofi Records coincidentally)
Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 01:46:17 AM by SonicRings

SonicRings

Fulfilled via https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=34476.msg197237#msg197237

Thanks Steven!
However, it would be great if the Title, Description and Stats lines could individually be altered, if possible!