Author Topic: Now Playing show incorrect artist if artist name include comma  (Read 963 times)

HenseH

Hi Steven.
Happy new year  :)
In 'Now Playing' artists such as; Crosby, Stills & Nash - Blood, Sweat & Tears - etc.  show artist picture and bio for name before comma (i.e. Crosby and Blood). 
I removed any 'split artists'-tag in 'Multiple artist splitter' - but it did not help.
Can you help?
Using: uptodate Windows 10 and MusicBee 3.4.8033 (but the problem was also in previous version)
Many thank in advance :D

swedgufma

I have been looking for another user's post on this.  It started for me around the start of the new year, and it has become a real frustration.

This seems to be happening to more than just acts with commas in their names. Usually the first image is relevant, but then the following in rotation are of any other act.  Example: While playing a Fleetwood Mac track last night the image rotation went from a picture of Mick drumming to a collage of the Allman Brothers.  The bio was correct though.
Thank you for pointing out the comma as a variable - that seems to trip up the downloaded band bio info as well for me.  I run MB on an older Windows 7 machine and have made no updates or changes to settings since this started.
As you observed, Bing didn't sing with Stills and Nash.