Author Topic: Need help with UI and panel configuration  (Read 724 times)

musicmafia

Hi everybody and happy new year!

Newb here. I've been using Winamp since dinosaurs first roamed the earth. I've heard great things about MB and decided to try it. I am not very tech-savvy but I have managed to install and load my library with no problems. I also found a skin I liked and did some minor tweaks in the panel configuration. I'm really used to my old winamp layout (I think I used a version of bento) and I'm trying to configure the panels in MB in a similar way. I've read through the anatomy article and other threads.

So here is my specific question: Is there a way I can configure what I think is the MAIN panel (in my screenshot below) to show these specific columns from L to R:
Artist
Album
Track #
Track Title
Track Length
Track Bitrate
Year

Thank you in advance for your help. Again, I'm not very tech savvy, so if you can help me, please make the instructions for dummies. THANKS!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/KgfaFjB" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/KgfaFjB"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

musicmafia

PS I would also like to get rid of the album cover art in that panel as well if anyone knows how to do that.

The Incredible Boom Boom