Author Topic: Synced Lyrics configuration  (Read 1967 times)

RawkLee

I've tried looking, but I haven't really seen anything, but I was wondering if there was any way to configure or change the setting or look for how Synced Lyrics work.

Specifically, I was wondering if there was a way to raise the opacity of the non playing lyrics.

And also if there is an option to has fade out and in of lyrics, like the way it works in MiniLyrics.

https://imgur.com/a/j8Qr9pq

And I know I could just use MiniLyrics, but it would be a lot nicer if I could use just MusicBee.

Thanks to any replies in advance.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Specifically, I was wondering if there was a way to raise the opacity of the non playing lyrics.
Welcome to the forum RawkLee,
I don't think MusicBee has a setting for that anywhere. You can try making a request in the wishlist board.

What do you think of the lyrics display/appearance in the Now Playing tab?
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

RawkLee

I made a request.

As far as the Now Playing tab, it looks exactly the same? Besides the fact I currently have it set to rotate pictures.

But honestly I don't usually use the Now Playing tab anyways. Just have it on a Music tab.

Thanks for the response.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
As far as the Now Playing tab, it looks exactly the same? Besides the fact I currently have it set to rotate pictures.
I was referring to the opacity of the non-highlighted lyrics. Aren't they brighter there?
Thought you could use that for the time being if you had difficulties reading the dimmed/darkened ones in the Music tab.
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

RawkLee

I was referring to the opacity of the non-highlighted lyrics. Aren't they brighter there?
Thought you could use that for the time being if you had difficulties reading the dimmed/darkened ones in the Music tab.

They don't seem any brighter. And in fact, depending on the picture, they are a lot harder to see.

And I don't have trouble seeing the other lyrics, but with the ability to click on a lyric and jump to that part of the song, it would be nicer if you could make them a little bit brighter.

But anyways, thanks for your help.