Author Topic: sync issues to my phone  (Read 8071 times)

phred

• Global Moderator
Poweramp just got updated because of Android 12 so i wonder if Musicbee Wifi app can be updated as well.  I can select folders with Poweramp.
Last I heard Steven doesn't have access to Android 12. I'm assuming at some point in the future that will change. But I wouldn't sit around waiting for a fix if the Monkey works for you.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

railfan-eric28

Poweramp just got updated because of Android 12 so i wonder if Musicbee Wifi app can be updated as well.  I can select folders with Poweramp.
Last I heard Steven doesn't have access to Android 12. I'm assuming at some point in the future that will change. But I wouldn't sit around waiting for a fix if the Monkey works for you.
Oh yeah?  I know he said there wasn't any pending updates.  But I wasn't' sure why.   If i had tons of money to throw around I would buy him a device so he could get the necessary updates done.  but I'm on a disability income.  Do you use Media Monkey?  I miss the customizations on MusicBee.  There isn't much to customize on Monkey.  And there's no VU meter.  Is there a way to choose which playlists get synced on Media Monkey?  it only gives me the selection to sync all of them.
I'm using a Galaxy S21, Galaxy 9+, Galaxy S7, a Galaxy Tab S 8.4, Poweramp, and Musicbee.

frankz

Is there a way to choose which playlists get synced on Media Monkey?  it only gives me the selection to sync all of them.
I haven't used it in many years, but on my old version (4.1) it's Tools->Options->Portable Device Sync->[Select Your Device]...Configure...Auto-Sync (Device)...Playlists {at the left} and then you select the playlists.

railfan-eric28

Is there a way to choose which playlists get synced on Media Monkey?  it only gives me the selection to sync all of them.
I haven't used it in many years, but on my old version (4.1) it's Tools->Options->Portable Device Sync->[Select Your Device]...Configure...Auto-Sync (Device)...Playlists {at the left} and then you select the playlists.
thanks.  but I can't find it.  I'm on 5. 
I'm using a Galaxy S21, Galaxy 9+, Galaxy S7, a Galaxy Tab S 8.4, Poweramp, and Musicbee.

frankz

You'll probably get better help with using MediaMonkey at MediaMonkey's forum.

railfan-eric28

You'll probably get better help with using MediaMonkey at MediaMonkey's forum.
I went over there for help  but dang each post has to be moderated so i waited at least 12 hours for my post to be approved so it took forever to get a reply so i replied to that post and now that post is in moderation.  The conversation is going nowhere fast.