Author Topic: Bugged lengths with new downloaded album  (Read 1468 times)

NeroMegadeth

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
PHOTO

As you can see in the photo, the lengths of the songs are bugged/don't show the real length. This has only happened with this new added album, as the rest show the real lengths.

phred

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7877
What version of MB are you using? (Help > About)
How was MB installed? (Store, Installer, Portable)
Do the files play? And if so, for the correct length of time?
What format are the music files?
Were the files ripped from a CD?
Download the latest MusicBee v3.4 patch from here.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 beta patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
Check out the MusicBee Wiki.
How to post screenshots is here

NeroMegadeth

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
What version of MB are you using? (Help > About)
How was MB installed? (Store, Installer, Portable)
Do the files play? And if so, for the correct length of time?
What format are the music files?
Were the files ripped from a CD?

1. 3.3.7367
2. Installer
3. Yes and yes
4. .mp3
5. No

Mayibongwe

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 362
I had something similar happen some time ago (some of the song durations were doubled)
I don't even know when it started because I only discovered it late last month. It may well be that it was always like this ever since I switched to MB Portable.
But anyway, a file rescan for each of them had solved the problem. So try that and see if it helps.


Screenshot is from the 4th of October last month

phred

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7877
You're using a rather old version. I suggest updating to the latest version (3.4.x) from the downloads page and then applying the latest patch which is available from the signature below.

After updating, select the files that are showing incorrect lengths and rescan the files:  right-click > send to > file rescan.

If the time still isn't correct, download and run MP3Val and/or MP3Diags to see if the files are corrupt.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.4 patch from here.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 beta patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
Check out the MusicBee Wiki.
How to post screenshots is here