Author Topic: How to make the playlist tab look more like spotify?  (Read 5233 times)

mvana

How to make the playlist tab (or even the music tab) with wider gap/ separation, larger font?
Is it possible from the Edit Preferences > Layout? Or does it need new skin?

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Yeah you can adjust both of those (row padding and font size) in Preferences>Layout(1)...under "general".

For the "wider gap/separation", have you tried setting the row padding to expanded?
Concerning the size, you can try increasing the default font size...still under general.

Could be wrong but I don't think skins have any control over those two things.
Favourite tune at the moment:   Dearly Beloved by Yoko Shimomura from the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack

mvana

Yeah you can adjust both of those (row padding and font size) in Preferences>Layout(1)...under "general".

For the "wider gap/separation", have you tried setting the row padding to expanded?
Concerning the size, you can try increasing the default font size...still under general.

Could be wrong but I don't think skins have any control over those two things.

I've already tried those, results weren't good unfortunately. The default view of list currently is pretty dense, it's very hard for me to read

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Favourite tune at the moment:   Dearly Beloved by Yoko Shimomura from the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack