Author Topic: track information on click or hover  (Read 2807 times)

Doron Zur

Hi,
In the main panel, how do I define that the track information will appear on one click, and not double clicking / playing?
Is there a way to get track information on hovering the row on the main panel?
Thanks
Doron

hiccup

In the main panel, how do I define that the track information will appear on one click, and not double clicking / playing?
It's probably me, but I truly don't understand what you are saying here, nor what you are looking for to achieve.
Maybe the link provided by The Incredible Boom Boom in the previous post can be of help to find the wordings to explain things better?
(or better: to find the answer)
Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 09:32:12 PM by hiccup

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Is there a way to get track information on hovering the row on the main panel?
I think I now get what he means and if I'm right, he wants to view the track info of a selected track instead of a playing track.
Doron, choose "selected tracks" in this list. Once you have this on, you'll be able to view the details of a selected song (without having to play it).
Favourite song at the moment:   Decode by Paramore

phred

• Global Moderator
he wants to view the track info of a selected track instead of a playing track.
The 'buttons' "selected" or "playing" are a toggle. If it is showing "playing" then clicking it will switch to "selected." And visa-versa.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here