Author Topic: How can I change the Last.fm icon in the main player panel?  (Read 10271 times)

mvana

i think its likely something with the progress bar/ button not being set

I've added png for progress bar and then it worked in a broken way for once, but then I got these error:

MusicBee v3.4.7805.33439D  (Win10.0), 25 Nov 2021 14:41:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u.#=z3HZukvEew$BL.#=zFhK2e0P9gc9139a29A==.#=zUNgb0NI=(#=zbL$RyipqTZBZ0Nk6JXMMgO4tdHSd #=z$biaxTM=, #=zgVggZT4wH$VWOHoxz99UE4h2nmTx #=zQ7lv10o=, Boolean[,] #=zOG4UzNw=, List`1 #=zJzw2R1g=)
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u.#=z3HZukvEew$BL.#=zFhK2e0P9gc9139a29A==.#=zOsNumcfVasCy()
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u.#=z3HZukvEew$BL.#=zFhK2e0P9gc9139a29A==.#=zdGuSgLewDF3c()
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u.#=z3HZukvEew$BL.#=zNkPZEcv$mdiy(Rectangle #=zYwQUFZE=)
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u.#=z8dYhglO8IDeL(#=zJ3$_6zS_wOvH #=zp0zifZ0=, Boolean #=zlEYwJixajodsUpFNRA==)
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u.#=zOsNumcfVasCy()
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u.#=zcHRmr6iFTNiD(Rectangle #=zfXc6Ka1l8hKSdQYuD$_WyEk=, Rectangle #=zMH4bKFuxSoOWH21hzzmf0W0=)
   at #=zSwTkwis$1grROSU74dSdKWE=.OnResize(EventArgs #=zJqXIhV8=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnSizeChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height, Int32 clientWidth, Int32 clientHeight)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at #=zSwTkwis$1grROSU74dSdKWE=.WndProc(Message& #=z4XtD8jw=)
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u.WndProc(Message& #=z4XtD8jw=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

2nd error:

MusicBee v3.4.7805.33439D  (Win10.0), 25 Nov 2021 14:41:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at #=z7qW7AeHL$3KblJt8ym2X2Z0=.#=zqIZiLSG$u3qD(Int32 #=zDwZNG7y57oud)
   at #=z7qW7AeHL$3KblJt8ym2X2Z0=.#=z3Ruocgiq$2qy(Int32 #=zeUo9XZ7xnf4O, Int32 #=zLJtR7N_OejguTusMmA==, Boolean #=zk9xZk50nVLuOXZv1qA==)
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u.#=z3HZukvEew$BL.#=zFhK2e0P9gc9139a29A==.#=zDplgG8A=(Boolean #=z9ybYv7A=)
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u.#=z3HZukvEew$BL.#=zFhK2e0P9gc9139a29A==.#=zdGuSgLewDF3c()
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u.#=z3HZukvEew$BL.#=zNkPZEcv$mdiy(Rectangle #=zYwQUFZE=)
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u.#=z8dYhglO8IDeL(#=zJ3$_6zS_wOvH #=zp0zifZ0=, Boolean #=zlEYwJixajodsUpFNRA==)
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u.#=zfmhuPoK1n_j$(#=zJ3$_6zS_wOvH #=zp0zifZ0=, Boolean #=zlEYwJixajodsUpFNRA==)
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u..ctor()
   at #=zsSqWEB_uCfYs1RIo5gmlWEiXxs7c.Main(String[] args)

hiccup

I don't know what is wrong exactly, but I do notice you have removed quite a few elements from the skin.xml
Not sure if that is directly related to your problem, but as a general rule I would start with a well-functioning skin.xml, and then edit or remove things step-by-step.
That should make it easier to spot where things go wrong.

mvana

I don't know what is wrong exactly, but I do notice you have removed quite a few elements from the skin.xml
Not sure if that is directly related to your problem, but as a general rule I would start with a well-functioning skin.xml, and then edit or remove things step-by-step.
That should make it easier to spot where things go wrong.

the recent errors are from the fresh new functioning skin

hiccup

the recent errors are from the fresh new functioning skin
I don't understand what you are saying here.

Again, my advice is to start off with an existing well-functioning skin.
Then step by step change things to your liking.
Doing it that way should make it obvious what it is that you did that broke things.

mvana

Again, my advice is to start off with an existing well-functioning skin.
Then step by step change things to your liking.
Doing it that way should make it obvious what it is that you did that broke things.
I got to revert back to when it worked but the progress bar button isn't working properly, is it related to pixel size, ppi or element positioning? It shows fine in the creator though.

extra question: is there any code to position element in horizontal center?

hiccup

Make sure that all images that you use for the progress bar and button have the same height and dpi.

mvana

Make sure that all images that you use for the progress bar and button have the same height and dpi.
Thank you, that fixed it!

The borders colors aren't matching. MusicBee using different colors for the window borders, how can I fix it?

hiccup

The borders colors aren't matching. MusicBee using different colors for the window borders, how can I fix it?
These border are defined by elements in the main skin file.

They will depend on the FormBorder elements (images), and on the element "WindowBorderWidth"
The last one can have the value 0,1 or 4.
When it is set to 0, Windows has some control over it that cannot be avoided.

mvana

These border are defined by elements in the main skin file.

Thank you very much!

Is there anyway to change the positioning of minimize, maximize, close buttons much wider, like windows explorer? Does making the images larger will do that?
Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 04:57:48 PM by mvana