Author Topic: Random Artwork Appears  (Read 2120 times)

too_many_tracks

Random artwork appears with many of my tracks. In many cases it is the same albulm artwork. Is there someway I can prevent this "default" album cover appearing and is there an easier way to search for the right album art instead of doing each one individually. I have thousands and thousands of tracks. Much thanks for your help.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
See if this solves the random artwork problem for you:
https://musicbee.fandom.com/wiki/FAQ#When_I_add_artwork_to_an_album.2C_the_artwork_shows_up_on_ALL_my_albums._Help.21

There are a few ways to search for artwork for multiple albums at once (after you have the original problem solved). In Tags(2) you can configure MusicBee to automatically search and download artwork when a track plays. You can select any number of tracks, right click, and use the auto-tag by track menu to search for artwork. Also look in the Tools menu for more artwork management options.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

too_many_tracks

Thank you Very much for your attempt to help me. Unfortunately, "File Organization" does not appear as an option in the File drop down menu. Apparently that is the first step needed in the fix you provided. Any ideas?

Thank you again.
Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 10:29:45 PM by too_many_tracks

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Did you click through to the File Organization page on the wiki? It covers multiple ways to access that.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)