Author Topic: Playlist Headder pixel resolutiom  (Read 3222 times)

CLB1058

Gm,, I would like to create custom background photos for my playlists headers..Can you tell me the Pixel Resolution or Size Dimension ofr the Playlist Header ,,,,,Thxs

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Not the exact figures but try 904 x 91
Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 11:35:38 PM by Mayibongwe
Favourite song at the moment:   Decode by Paramore

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I would think it depends on your monitor and window size. I'm not sure how MusicBee handles scaling for that area.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
I would think it depends on your monitor and window size. I'm not sure how MusicBee handles scaling for that area.
Come to think of it, there's actually a lot of factors to consider there.
But in any case, using a snipping tool (taking a screenshot and cropping the playlist header) should get you the right dimensions for your setup right?

CLB1058

Ok for example, within Facebook, the Cover Art resolution is 820 x 312 Pixels.. So In Photoshop I create a template 820 x 312 and all mine cover art pictures fit that space Perfectly.... I want custom my Musicbee Playlists Headers that way...Thxs

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
In case nobody comes through with the exact figures, the screenshot/crop method I mentioned before is an alternative for the time being.
Here's an example of how it would look if done right. The image on the bottom is the original in its entirety.
So since the one in the playlist header doesn't appear zoomed or stretched, I would say I got the dimensions 'right' (the ones specific to my layout, that is)