Author Topic: [3.4.7708] Last.fm plugin not synchronizing Loved tracks  (Read 1483 times)

jan_axhell

I noticed my Loved tracks playlist was far behind my recent "lovings", so I checked plugin, which was fine and "Sychronise loved tracks" was active.
I created a new Loved tracks playlist, and all the missing tracks were added.
So I tried to love a track, close MB, check Last.fm to see it was actually loved, then start MB again, but the track was not synchronized.

I created again a new Loved tracks playlist, and the new missing loved track was added.

So the plugin adds new loved tracks only when creating a new playlist, but does not synchronize the existing one.

jan_axhell

No, I simply stayed with that, now and then a re-create a loved playlist and that's it.

Steven

• Administrator
When synching loved tracks, MB only synchs the loved status of tracks to your music library, it doesnt keep any playlist that might have created using the last.fm playlist plugin in sync, unless you mean the loved playlist is an auto-playlist with a rule saying Love is Loved

jan_axhell

unless you mean the loved playlist is an auto-playlist with a rule saying Love is Loved

Yes, I admit that I did that and totally forgot.
Sorry devo1d, I did like Steven says, but I was not home when I replied. I have checked now.