Author Topic: Genre artwork list (as in WMP)  (Read 7760 times)

micha90210

MB can already stacks albums when you group by Artist in the artwork view but doing the same for Genre doesnt make sense to me as there could be 10s- 100s of albums for a genre in your collection.

One of the big things I love about MB is it's customizations. Different users may have different needs. Some people have 5-10 albums in a genre and about 30 genres or more. It can be more convenient sometimes to graphically see the genres.

micha90210

I also like the iTunes functionality for genres. I think what Steven was saying is that he doesn't see the point in showing stacked albums for genres as WMP does. The way that WMP does it is what the original post had in mind. Unfortunately I misread it.

I agree too that WMP genre display functionality might not be the optimal one =].

I would love it if it could be possible to place the icons of genres not by any specific order but by freely, as icons on Windows desktop, while there would be a sign to distinguish the number of album/song size of each genre either by icon size or by any other way.