Author Topic: Sync to Device Constant Errors  (Read 5829 times)

Fivda

For some reason, whenever i sync my playlists to my phone (with an SD card) through musicbee, everything seems to go ok until it hits me with that random error i can't tell appart.

"HRESULT Exception: 0x802A0006"
The export works fine (though absurdly small) up until a point where it just says that for like every single tracks, and it remains very slow.

At this point i'm just wondering if there's a faster and better way to export the content of my playlists (and my playlists themselves) to my phone without it taking age. I Heard there's a way to wifi sync, but no help i've seen so far (with a virtual device or something) has really ever helped. What's the best way for me to deal with this?

phred

• Global Moderator
The WiFi Sync app provides a faster sync than you'd get with a USB sync.
Here's the link for the app thread: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=28093.0
You can get the app from the Google Play store.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Fivda

The WiFi Sync app provides a faster sync than you'd get with a USB sync.
Here's the link for the app thread: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=28093.0
You can get the app from the Google Play store.
Tried, but simply doesn't work despite following all of those instructions.

It's wired, both my computer and android are connected on the same wifi, firewall accepts musicbee.

phred

• Global Moderator
I'm just making sure you didn't miss the instruction in red - you must perform one wired sync (or preview) before WiFi sync will work.

Also, from your screenshot - the second icon from the left in the notification bar - it looks like you're connected via USB. If so, try disconnecting that.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Fivda

I'm just making sure you didn't miss the instruction in red - you must perform one wired sync (or preview) before WiFi sync will work.

Also, from your screenshot - the second icon from the left in the notification bar - it looks like you're connected via USB. If so, try disconnecting that.
Yes, it's been synced before. And whether it's connected via USB or not doesn't change anything

Fivda

Yep, can't even seem to at least try to sync a playlist with ONE file to it. Encode works properly but then it just says HRESULT E_FAIL + whatever this may mean in english.