Author Topic: HDCD decoding  (Read 56223 times)

sveakul

If you have the "Store" version of MusicBee it cannot be patched.
I have been running the 3.5 version of Music bee...also the above patch did not do the trick this time.
There are 3 different versions/types of 3.5.x MusicBee--the Installer, Portable, and Store versions.  In the Help/About dialog there is an abbreviation after the version number that says what type you have.

jimmanningjr

If you have the "Store" version of MusicBee it cannot be patched.
I have been running the 3.5 version of Music bee...also the above patch did not do the trick this time.
There are 3 different versions/types of 3.5.x MusicBee--the Installer, Portable, and Store versions.  In the Help/About dialog there is an abbreviation after the version number that says what type you have.
HERE IT IS: 3.5.8419

iandrew

I upgraded to the latest MusicBee 3.5.8698 Installer Edition and HDCD decoding has stopped working. The HDCD active message does not show on the status bar and the output remains at 16 bit (checked using Bitter VST plugin). This is in an album that was correctly decoded as HDCD earlier. Every time MusicBee is started the HDCD decoder is OFF in the DSP options even though I turn it back ON. It remembers the rest of the plugin settings. Is MusicBee failing to turn ON the plugin?