Author Topic: How to add this particular visualiser to a theatre mode skin?  (Read 2638 times)

arish

I just wanted to know if there's a way to add this visualiser we see in the Now Playing tab to a theatre mode skin?

Because this is probably my favourite visualiser, the colours are really vibrant and they perfectly align with the album artwork's colours.

So is there any way to add this visualiser as an element to a theatre mode skin? If there's any topic I can refer to for this then please link that, I'd really appreciate that.
Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 08:54:16 AM by arish

hiccup

I just wanted to know if there's a way to add this visualiser we see in the Now Playing tab to a theatre mode skin?
So you are trying to edit or create a theatre mode addon?
If so, this probably would better be raised at https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?board=23.0
Not that that by itself will guarantee a satisfactory answer, but it will help in keeping things together.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World

Above is a screenshot from the Theater Mode (Album Tiles) I normally use. Can't say for sure but it looks like the same visualiser that you want. Below is the code associated with it that I copied from the xml file. As for "the colours matching the album art" part, you probably have to go further with this code since it currently uses a preset colour.
Code
<element type="SpectrumVisualiser" xAnchor="#Cover_12b.1.5" x="0" yAnchor="#Cover_17b.70" y="1" widthDock="X:#Cover_22b.Right" width="0" heightDock="y:#Cover_17b.Bottom" height="0" fg="140,200,223" bdr="146,215,233,255"></element>
Favourite song at the moment:   Decode by Paramore

arish

Above is a screenshot from the Theater Mode (Album Tiles) I normally use. Can't say for sure but it looks like the same visualiser that you want. Below is the code associated with it that I copied from the xml file. As for "the colours matching the album art" part, you probably have to go further with this code since it currently uses a preset colour.
Code
<element type="SpectrumVisualiser" xAnchor="#Cover_12b.1.5" x="0" yAnchor="#Cover_17b.70" y="1" widthDock="X:#Cover_22b.Right" width="0" heightDock="y:#Cover_17b.Bottom" height="0" fg="140,200,223" bdr="146,215,233,255"></element>
Ah I see, well thank you for your response but yeah I guess I'll have to look further into this.

arish

So you are trying to edit or create a theatre mode addon?
If so, this probably would better be raised at https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?board=23.0
Not that that by itself will guarantee a satisfactory answer, but it will help in keeping things together.
Sure, whatever is more convenient to everyone altogether.