Author Topic: Feature Request... Make "Instrumental" music interpreted as NOT needing Lyrics.  (Read 7685 times)

frankz

If there's something you can actually point to as a "problem" in my speech, then I can correct it.
This addresses why people don't like your manner better than I ever could.

It's ok, plenty of people are socially awkward and don't know how to get along with other people. I'm just trying to help you understand what it is about you that annoys people so you can, like you said, correct the problem.  I hope you do.  I'm sure there's something useful you could offer the forum someday, and I hope we get there.

leeuniverse

If there's something you can actually point to as a "problem" in my speech, then I can correct it.
This addresses why people don't like your manner better than I ever could.

It's ok, plenty of people are socially awkward and don't know how to get along with other people. I'm just trying to help you understand what it is about you that annoys people so you can, like you said, correct the problem.  I hope you do.  I'm sure there's something useful you could offer the forum someday, and I hope we get there.

See, yet again you just post a personal attack rather than explaining "what I did wrong"....  A general statement of me having an "unbearably obnoxious manner" in your own words is NOT something I can correct.  I need "specifics".

Anyway, I wasn't at all what you claim, you and some others simply didn't like my views...  and then claim it's "me" that's the problem when it's actually some of you.
I know this for sure because I've done TONS of writing on forums in relation to politics, religion, and other subjects, so I'm well experienced in what I do and don't do, and for some magical reason ONLY HERE do I have a few people like you causing problems with me.  And this isn't even a political/religious forum.  So, maybe YOU need to think about how you're judging people?

You can't point out me doing anything wrong because you know I didn't, you and some others just don't like my suggestions, so you personally attack.  That's all people who have no substance do, they make their "target" the bad guy, when the so-called bad guy just shared his thoughts, not attacking anyone, not degrading anyone, professionally listing his views on a subject, in detail etc.

Pot meet kettle...  Everything you said of me actually applies to you.

One other thing, you falsely think it's "me" when even ZAK responded to phred unnecessarily giving me attitude in the 2nd post of this thread, the very first response.
I quote what Zak said: "I'm not sure why disagreeing with a wishlist request needs to be quite so harsh."

You see, "I" am not the problem here, I've done nothing like this, but others have, you, phred, hiccup, etc.
He was the one who was "obnoxious".... I in contrast did nothing, and you can't point such out either because you know I didn't.  You and some others just don't like me showing issues and some changes needed, and so you personally attack me.  I'm intruding on "your turf" so you gotta put me in my place.  How big of you.  :(

I come here and post about issues I've encountered with a program, you lot act like this is "The Days of our Lives", for some reason wanting DRAMA.
Lord of heaven....  ugh  :(
Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 01:52:40 AM by leeuniverse

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I'm locking this post for now, as clearly it's gone off topic and is getting bogged down with disagreements and, yes, rudeness.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)