Author Topic: Device Sync - Converting Files With Cuesheet Only Copies First Song in Cuesheet  (Read 4481 times)

SuperMrBlob

Latest version 3.4.7805
Behaviour:
- If 'convert to' is checked or unchecked and 'split files with cuesheet' is checked: works perfect.
- If 'convert to' unchecked and 'split files with cuesheet' is unchecked: works fine (minor bug: preview window shows file size of just the first file instead of the entire cuesheet, and the 'Artist - Title' field shows the name of just the first file which is quite misleading. However, everything is copied across properly)
- If 'convert to' checked and 'split files with cuesheet' is unchecked: disaster!! Only the first file in each cuesheet is converted and copied. The file is named properly (the original filename of the entire album). The entire .cue file is copied, though - music players might think that there's more music there than there actually is and error out when moving to the second song.

MusicBee is so so amazing (thanks Steven!!), this is the only show-stopping bug for me. I would really prefer to keep the converted files as one big file alongside a .cue, which seems impossible with this bug. In the meantime I suppose I shall let MusicBee split the files.

SuperMrBlob

Hey Steven,

It works!! Thank-you so much!!

Small bug with this new version (not a biggie but just FYI if interested): When split files with cuesheet is unchecked the file size in the preview pane is about double what it ends up being. When split files with cuesheet is checked, the file size is correctly estimated. Bitrate is 128:

Code
--bitrate 128 --vbr --ignorelength - [outputfile]

Thanks again!