Author Topic: I thought embedded artwork was self explanatory, but it seems it has boundaries?  (Read 480 times)

MajorBootyTimes

I hope this hasn't been covered before, I've got terrible luck with that but I spent a good 30 minutes scrolling through embedded artwork posts and didn't see anything. On my player I have tags set up in preferences to embed the artwork in each individual music file. My left side panel "album artists" displays my album art beautifully. My main panel whether it be music tab or now playing tab also displays album art beautifully. So where's the problem you might ask and what is the question. If it seems as tho the album artwork is embedded in the file why won't album artwork display on the right side panel that is designated for upcoming tracks? I only ask because I have a customized desktop with a modular media player extension uses plugins to connect to any media content playing on the pc that only seems to display musicbee artwork when the file has artwork in the playing tracks area of right side panel. Of course that's where my problem resides lol. Second image show the album artwork on display in now playing but not playing tracks. thanks in advance for any advice
https://gifyu.com/image/Suat0
https://gifyu.com/image/Sua5f

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World

Above are your linked images properly embedded so that it's easier for others to view them without having to open extra tabs.

I have tags set up in preferences to embed the artwork in each individual music file.
Was this kind of setup only done recently? If so, you might wanna try rescanning the artwork to see if that fixes it.
Preferences > Tags (1) > Artwork > Edit List > Rescan Artwork
Favourite song at the moment:   Decode by Paramore

MajorBootyTimes

I have tried that for sure, I am always adding music to my library, so I rescan often to make sure everything is all caught up to speed not sure what you did to embed those photos like that but thanks... I guess. Ill probably just keep my questions to myself or switch to media monkey or something. Every time I have asked a question about this not so easy to learn program I have been met with a smart assed reply, some snarky comment about something I missed ( which is really easy to do in a program that literally doesn't explain anything about how it operates, or in this case a dumb comment about opening extra tabs being a problem for you people. one bright idea, maybe incorporate better resources into your fucking website so that when someone follows the instructions given you get the required result!! you cant even use imigur because it never gives you the fucking option to download the link as a file, and another note,  If my browser is open be it for work, school, or otherwise I've got at least a dozen tabs open and its never an inconvenience to open another one. Every single one of you is just a hypercritical little baby. Fuck all of you, your dozen or so plugins that have dead links the other plugins that won't even install or throw errors that lead to crash loops requiring reinstallation of your program, seriously fuck musicbee. one look at your forum and should have said fuck this shit look at how many fucking problems it has. you need a software engineering degree just to figure this complicated mess of a program out. I'm fucking done fuck all of you

MotleyG

Apparently when installing a new (free) program and being unwilling to read through the provided instructions (I.e. the Wiki) for over 2 weeks, the proper response is to post a childish, obscenity-laden rant and stomp (virtually) out of the forum.

phred

• Global Moderator
The OP has been given a two week ban that will allow them to read posts and PMs, but disallow them from creating new posts and PMs or replying to any posts or PMs. The ban will expire in 14 days. If the OP continues the behavior exhibited in this thread, the ban will become permanent.

While we don't have any hard and fast rules on the forum, aggressive behavior will not be tolerated.
Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 02:19:23 AM by phred
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

hiccup

Hm, the fool still seems to be able to login to the forum?
(a minute ago)

Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 06:42:22 PM by hiccup

phred

• Global Moderator
Hm, the fool still seems to be able to login to the forum?
Yes, the temporary ban prevents them from posting or replying. Essentially it's a read-only ban. So it can still log in.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

hiccup

So it can still log in.
Ah, ok.
So it seems that mr. MajorBootyTimes lied when he said that he was done with both MusicBee and the forum.
That's bad news.

I also noticed he was looking at some other topics, probably trying to find answers to other things he does not understand.
That will probably take him at least one or two years, so hopefully the forum will be spared from more of his F**k  F****ng posts typed on a keyboard that has a malfunctioning [Enter] key for a while.

phred

• Global Moderator
That will probably take him at least one or two years, so hopefully the forum will be spared from more of his F**k  F****ng posts typed on a keyboard that has a malfunctioning [Enter] key for a while.
Yeah, I looked at all of their previous posts and you'd think the keyboard would've been replaced by now. There's a grammatical term called "a run-on sentence." They seem to like run-on paragraphs. Despite the fact that it's a style issue and not a grammatical one.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

Zak

• Global Moderator
thanks in advance for any advice

Above are your linked images properly embedded so that it's easier for others to view them without having to open extra tabs.

No! Not that advice.

Lulz.
Bee excellent to each other...