Author Topic: Not Working And No Help Whatsoever!  (Read 7238 times)

Annie Body

I have posted twice previously asking for configuration help but have never received a reply.
My last post concerned the failure of the latest Remote Plugin 1.4.1 to not provide a working install button. It appears that someone, possibly the Big Brother administrator, doesn't like to hear bad news and removed it!
I am now left with MusicBee that does not work the way I would like, that is in a similar way to other music apps, and with no ability to use it to stream music, the main reason for installing it.
I can only assume that the program is not supported and clearly the developers do not want to promote it.
What a shame I have no choice but to seek another app that is supported and works.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
My last post concerned the failure of the latest Remote Plugin 1.4.1 to not provide a working install button. It appears that someone, possibly the Big Brother administrator, doesn't like to hear bad news and removed it!

The post is still present in the plugin thread. The plugin developer replied to you in that thread but you never answered his questions.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Annie Body

If as you state, the plugin developer replied, then please explain why checking the reply options does not work!

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I'm not sure what you mean, but here's the post: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7221.msg193727#msg193727
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Annie Body

According to my account profile the post claimed to have been responded to does not exist!
So which of these is the problem:
1. The account is now working?
2. The reply notice is not working?
3. There is no way to find the original post nor the reply?

hiccup

According to my account profile the post claimed to have been responded to does not exist!
So which of these is the problem:
1. The account is now working?
2. The reply notice is not working?
3. There is no way to find the original post nor the reply?

4. Issue with user.

Annie Body

The link provided by 'psycoadept'  only goes to prove my point!
How am I possibly going to find this reference when I no longer have any way of accessing the original post.
Also, the claim against the link is that I have 6 posts. So where are they? My understanding of maths is that the value of 2 posts in my account is not the same as the value of 6 provided by the link.
Also, if you follow the link and its apparently random entries, I can find no response to my question.
Normally forums display the response. So when you claim to have answered the question please list the answer so that everyone can read it!

phred

• Global Moderator
Using the link psychoadept provided, I simply scrolled down until I found this:

Your question still exists and it has been replied to.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Annie Body

'hiccup' Thanks for your response.
It proves I am making the right decision by looking for a well written, documented and supported alternative.
As your reply clearly demonstrates when a user has a problem sarcasm is the only response you can expect!
I wish you luck with the program, as with this attitude you are going to need it!

phred

• Global Moderator
I'm the moderator that MOVED your original post. I did NOT REmove it. I moved it to the thread belonging to the plugin you're having issues with. When a thread is moved (or merged) you receive(d) an email with a link to the new location. Apparently you didn't check your email.
https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7221.msg193712#msg193712

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

Annie Body

'phred'
The link is on page 46 of 47. There are only 11 follow up posts none of which provide an answer. Where are you looking?

hiccup

'hiccup' Thanks for your response.
You are welcome.
I am glad I was of help for you to make the decision to move along.

phred

• Global Moderator
'phred'
The link is on page 46 of 47. There are only 11 follow up posts none of which provide an answer. Where are you looking?
And did you read the follow-up replies?
You have to scroll through them. Reply #682

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki