Author Topic: Exception thrown when moving computer node folder to Organised folder.  (Read 1924 times)

denial

Right clicking on a computer node folder (that contains folders of music) and selecting "Send To|Folder (Move)|Move To Organised Folde" gives the following error. Error can be replicated on any computer node folder that contains folders of music. Doesn't happen is the computer node folder contains music.

Code
MusicBee v3.4.7805.33439D  (Win10.0), 14 Sep 2021 9:40:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at #=zDLzd6i76pgWb5rtoSugpU1flFPlHWRGb8Q==.#=zOsNumcfVasCy()
   at #=zDLzd6i76pgWb5rtoSugpU1flFPlHWRGb8Q==.#=zbwKVuIw=(List`1 #=z2b$peok=, Boolean #=zDDFzZc1dwDRo)
   at #=zPDzOhr87RJ5HE0ZlvZLOIqX9AviBn9rTAQ==.#=zbwKVuIw=(List`1 #=z2b$peok=, Boolean #=zDDFzZc1dwDRo)
   at #=zsSqWEB_uCfYs1RIo5gmlWEiXxs7c.#=zurkRMWdF4AZI.#=zXgrshHtiPS52NXoUcdGnZnk=(List`1 #=z2b$peok=, Boolean #=zjejkdqc=)
   at #=zsSqWEB_uCfYs1RIo5gmlWEiXxs7c.#=zfd74_mQ=.#=zp1Dcr9I=(ApplicationCommand #=zZqNVPwg=, Object #=zK7i1NeE=, IList`1 #=z2b$peok=)
   at #=zgpcY4XMXCktEo$xib1Yg2bo=.OnClick(EventArgs #=zJqXIhV8=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Steven

• Administrator

Steven

• Administrator
actually i know how to reproduce it now
This should fix the issue:
https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee34_Patched.zip
unzip and replace the existing musicbee application files