Author Topic: How to insert synchronized lyrics from MiniLyrics directly into MusicBee  (Read 12074 times)

stardepp

👌 Here I show you how to insert synchronized lyrics from MiniLyrics directly into MusicBee:

Open this gif in a new tab, then you can view this gif larger.

The lyrics to download must be in "lrc" format. Lyrics marked as "txt" will not work.

😎🔥🎧🎺✨🎸🎹💿
Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 01:49:25 PM by stardepp

npolj89

Can you post this in english by any chance?  I have no clue what options you are choosing and I can't get it to work.  Please.

sveakul

Can you post this in english by any chance?  I have no clue what options you are choosing and I can't get it to work.  Please.
Just so you know, the Minilyrics site has been down for over a month now and may be gone forever.

stardepp

Just so you know, the Minilyrics site has been down for over a month now and may be gone forever.

Yes, I know that, but for me Minilyrics still works very reliably.

stardepp

Minilyrics seems to be back up and running.

Yes, I can confirm that too, Mini Lyrics works for me again and I can download the synchronized lyrics from Mini Lyrics again and embed them in the music file.

Tinidazone

Yes, I will be happy to show this video again in English, Wait until Sunday, then I will have the video ready.
Helo.... we are still waiting. Please Help :'(
I wear shades 😎 cuz you're just too bright 🔆

stardepp

👌 For more famous musicians, you can also insert the synchronized song lyrics into the mp3 by jumping from one track to the next, see gif:

Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 04:20:40 PM by stardepp

stardepp

👌 There are also situations where it doesn't work the first time to insert the synchronized lyrics into the mp3. Then you repeat this process several times, as shown in this gif.