Author Topic: Creating a Panel Element That Can be Added to the Bottom Panel  (Read 6692 times)

jojo2357

Hey there,

I have been vigorously browsing the developer docs and I just cant seem to find how to create a panel that can be added to the bottom panel. I have created a panel with OnDockablePanelCreated but when I try to add my created panel element to the "bottom panel" MB denies this. What I am trying to do is similar to the way that you can have the album art appear in the bottom left corner of the bottom panel. Any chance this can be done, and if so, is there documentation on it?

Thanks in advance,
jojo2357

Steven

• Administrator
edit:
just realised you meant you cant dock the panel in the very bottom of musicbee. I see i havent added support for docking it in the top/bottom panel.
try this version (not tested) and it should allow you to dock where you want, but not sure if sizing will correctly work
https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee34_Patched.zip
unzip and replace the existing musicbee application files
Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 10:02:21 AM by Steven

jojo2357

It allows me to place my panel in the bottom panel but it does not show up at all. All I'm looking for is to put an image on the bottom panel, doesnt need to be resized like it can be on the right sidebar.

jojo2357

Well it is there, but not at all what I wanted. What I want to do is to add an icon similar to Last.fm on the play controls and have the icon be one of a certain number of images rather than a whole panel that is excessively wide, clunky, and requiring the user to place it correctly. Is it possible to do that or do I have to settle for a panel?