Author Topic: Grouping guitar backing tracks  (Read 2748 times)

simonc61

Hi all, I've been downloading guitar backing tracks into Musicbee and it's getting to be a bit of a mess, they're all over the place. Can anyone advise how to group the tracks into an 'album' as such? Thanks

phred

• Global Moderator
Put them all in the same folder and tag them with the same album title and album artist. Then you can give each individual one it's own track title, artist, and track number.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

simonc61

No, didn't work, even more confused now. Going to leave it for now and try later.

AreliWalton

I think you can put the name of one artist in each track first and then assign your own name to each of the tunes. At least, that's what I did when I recorded my tunes for this service. It was quite fascinating, but now I don't have enough time to do it. I was recently hired as a guitarist in a famous band. I don't have time for other activities except for rehearsal. I even recently ordered some handmade picks from ironageaccessories.com to improve my level of playing in the eyes of the frontman and bandleaders and to spend a little less time rehearsing.
Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 02:57:29 PM by AreliWalton