Author Topic: When attempting a Music Bee to Phone Sync (Error System.OutOfMemoryException)  (Read 1559 times)

demetry14

Attempting to sync a phone that previously synced fine.  I have no extra plugins and nothing specifically customized in settings of the app, except for the information below per the sync.

1. Open MusicBee
2. Wait for "Scanning device PHONE_ID..." to finish
3. Navigate to Device > Music > folder: and make sure it is still checked and has appropriate drive (my music is on a SMB share that is mounted a Y:\)
4. Make sure synchronise playlist and specific playlist are still selected. (note a spelling error with word synchronize)
5. Click Synchronize or Preview
6. Receive Error 50% of the time.

System Information
Processor: Intel Core i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz/1.50 GHz
Ram: 12.0 GB (11.8 GB usable) (5.9 GB available)

Code
MusicBee v3.4.7805.33439D  (Win10.0), 20 Jul 2021 21:23:

System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
   at System.Threading.Thread.StartInternal(IPrincipal principal, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Threading.Thread.Start(StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Threading.Thread.Start()
   at #=zDIr5twFR_KImJ5NwqbWEoIM=.#=zdxQ5rAc=()
   at #=zDIr5twFR_KImJ5NwqbWEoIM=.#=zwbI$v15tlI8thx2gMg==(Object #=zrGRMGbM=, EventArgs #=zJqXIhV8=)
   at #=zLfNbZq_eJCDLuZCBAE1uhNk=.#=zZgSOt4nZK$$O(#=zolEofLTCY9LiJhc38Mifix2v4a5L #=zJqXIhV8=)
   at #=zLfNbZq_eJCDLuZCBAE1uhNk=.#=zZHx_r$Zwo7Qb.#=zARti7y3udEll(Int32 #=zx20byOQ=, Boolean #=zhzfUVhxu71II, Boolean #=zlyXmJSn$YxI7)
   at #=zLfNbZq_eJCDLuZCBAE1uhNk=.#=zZHx_r$Zwo7Qb.#=zCQQEOseYmLhkFPceZg==(Int32 #=zx20byOQ=, Keys #=z69J1RgM=)
   at #=zLfNbZq_eJCDLuZCBAE1uhNk=.#=zZHx_r$Zwo7Qb.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs #=zJqXIhV8=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at #=zglOqaGmr5Q8sMQ0bmPJsTTw=.WndProc(Message& #=z4XtD8jw=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 05:44:11 AM by demetry14