Author Topic: Embedding Changes to Mood Field  (Read 742 times)

Peet

Hi Steven,
I have searched FAQ but have not been able to get an exact problem/response.  Sorry if this is a duplication somewhere.
I find that MB saves changes in the Mood Field but does not embed them permanently.  Once a tag was edited, the information shows in MB (and will remain there), but if you go to File Properties and view the Mood Field, the changes is not embedded.  If this is normal, I am looking for another field (other than the ones listed below) that will embed information changes permanently and is viewable in File Properties.  The Fields I am using at present are: Title; Artist; Album; Year; Rating; Genre; Time; Tr No; Composer; Comment; and Conductor.  I need one more field that will embed changes and be viewable in File Properties.  The Mood Field would be perfect.

hiccup

I find that MB saves changes in the Mood Field but does not embed them permanently.  Once a tag was edited, the information shows in MB (and will remain there), but if you go to File Properties and view the Mood Field, the changes is not embedded.
File Properties is only displaying file technicalities.
It is not designed to display tagging metadata.
'Mood' is properly saved to the file as a tag, you can check that with the Tag Inspector.