Author Topic: Unknown Album (copy of recently moved to library albums) pops up in Inbox  (Read 1469 times)

akalucard

This is a tiny thing, but it's been bothering me for a while.  When I sort albums from my Inbox and send them to the library through a move command, occasionally the next time I open up Musicbee I'll have the albums in the inbox as "unknown" and 0 tracks.  The Album art that it associates them with is the only clue that they were the albums I recently added to the library.  Generally, I just delete these phantom albums and that's that, but if there's something in my process I'm doing wrong to prevent it, I'd love to know!

Move command I use in Musicbee

Result (sometimes) after restarting
Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 10:11:29 AM by akalucard

Steven

• Administrator
switch to the Tracks view and display the url field - that might give you a clue what is going on

akalucard

Small follow up after getting the issue to repeat itself (not always coming up).  The URLs are referring to the original location of the file before being moved.  And the new locations of said file are in the musicbee library, but until i rescan them, they have incomplete info like this.