Author Topic: Start RIP button missing  (Read 1064 times)

Lindyloo2006

I have successfully ripped lots of CDs over the past few days with no issues at all, but all of a sudden the Start Rip button is missing. The system recognises the CD, finds the art and info on the internet but I can’t start the rip as the button at the bottom of the window has just gone. I have the latest version of MusicBee on my Win 10 PC and I haven’t changed any of the original settings.
What’s happened? Can someone help please? Other then this the software is brilliant.

phred

• Global Moderator
The RIP button can't just disappear.
Have you tried expanding the Window?
Please post a screenshot of what you're seeing.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Lindyloo2006

This is a screen grab. I am not as computer savvy as everyone else on this forum so please excuse my lack of knowledge.
The CD Rip function has been fine for over 50 CDs so I have no explanation of what I've done to mess what was a perfect system up. The windows are as big as I can get them. I have been through all the settings and preferences and still the button is missing. I know it's something simple but I'm out of solutions.

hiccup

It looks like you have dragged the ripping panel to the max size where the rip button is now hidden behind the taskbar.
So now you can't resize the panel by grabbing the bottom of it, but you can by grabbing it somewhere at the top.

Lindyloo2006

Thank you. Yes, it was something SO simple in the end. I had tried making the screen smaller but nothing would minimise it but I have just been doing a lot of random clicking and it has gone smaller.
I really appreciated your help with this. Thank you

frankz

Just as an aside, if you right-click your taskbar and go to Taskbar Settings at the bottom of the menu, there's an option on the resulting screen to auto-hide the task bar so that it only appears when you put your mouse down to that area.  I have used this since its inception.  It's a nice feature that gives you just a little extra screen real estate.