Author Topic: Musicbee won't add more files  (Read 971 times)

DracoSerpentis

I have 1,239 WAV files loaded into Musicbee on Windows 10. I'm trying to add one more and it just refuses to add. No error messages or anything, it's just not adding. I tried a different file, in case it was a problem with the one specfic WAV, but no luck Is there a limit? What could the problem be?

frankz

No one could possibly answer this question with the information you've given.  Examples of useful information would be the steps you're taking to "add" these files and maybe screenshots of your settings from Edit->Edit Preferences->Library, what version of MB you're using, etc.

Your MB is not full though.  That's not a thing.

DracoSerpentis

I'm simply going to File/Add Files to , which has always worked the last 1,239 times. My Preferences are the default, I've never made any changes. I did just upgrade to the latest version of Musicbee, but that made no difference.

frankz

If nothing is happening, then the files are likely already in MB somewhere.

I don't know what the defaults are, which is why I asked you what your settings were.

Maybe something here will help. Good luck.

DracoSerpentis

AH! I didn't know that you could drop and drag files into Musicbee. That worked. Not sure why the usual method didn't, but thank you!