Author Topic: What are these numbers to the right of certain albums?  (Read 1071 times)

lordboatrace

Some albums have them, some don't. I poked around in the mp3 tags but I can't find anything that is obviously creating these numbers.

phred

• Global Moderator
What intrigues me about those mysterious numbers is that they're consecutive. Do the numbers continue consecutively throughout?

It looks  like that's the albums & tracks view. Please post a screenshot of the view settings.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

lordboatrace

No, they're not consecutive. I realize now that I probably should have taken a different screenshot. Here's another:

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by the "view settings." Is this what you're looking for?

frankz

In my compact view, the total running time is in that spot.  Have you just not given it enough space to show?  I notice your track durations are also missing.
Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 05:25:46 PM by frankz

ma_t14

I think it's the album runtime as Frankz mentioned and somehow only the first digit is showing. I quick lookup of the runtimes of some of the albums in your screenshots is in agreement with the numbers.

Though no idea how you managed to squish the runtimes this way. I haven't managed to replicate.

lordboatrace

Yup, that was it! Here's the window after moving it to another monitor and adjusting the size:

The way it looked originally was because I have the window open on a monitor that is in portrait orientation. Which I will continue to do, but at least I'll know the first digit of the runtime for my albums now  ;D

Thanks everyone for your assistance.

phred

• Global Moderator
Also, I'm not sure what you mean by the "view settings." Is this what you're looking for?
Yes, those were the settings I was looking for. But frankz and ma_t14 came to the rescue.

Glad it got sorted out.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Steven

• Administrator
it looks to me like you changed the narrow scrollbars setting between screenshots, so that probably what was the cause