Author Topic: Napster  (Read 3948 times)

Elfarrat

No idea if it is possible, but Napster (www.napster.com) support would be nice :-)

Bet Napster won't allow it, but might be worth a try..

Steven

• Administrator
had a look - seems they require windows media player drm support. While that is possible with the BASS library i use, i would need to set up a company and purchase the license. Am i right about the tracks all being drm? I couldnt see any api's they make available to integrate the download process either.

Elfarrat

jepp.. all tracks use drm.. you can listen as long as you are a subscriber.. if not.. no more music :-)

jordel

Napster Developer API

Is there a little hope these days as Microsoft pulled the plug for the WMA-"Plays For Sure"-service? I was very happy with the integration of Xbox Music/Groove. As Microsoft pulled the trigger here (and on every second customer service within the last years) as well, I would like to use another streaming service. An integration with MusicBee would be the killer-feature that I'm looking for.
I'm sorry for several language mistakes. Please feel free to ask if you don't understand, what I am trying to say. I am always willing to improve my English skills :)