Author Topic: Library main panel showing current YEAR albums on the bottom instead of top.  (Read 484 times)

Dr.Calculus

In my library's center panel the first sorting is by Albums/Album Covers.
Then: a) Sort by: Year/Album  (with Sort Ascending)
           b) Group by: Year.
It is something that works for me quite well. As shown in the screenshot, on the top of the center panel YEARS are listed in chronological order: the current one on the right side of the panel line. With that sorting/grouping I could always see the current Year albums on the very top of the library panel. The 2020 albums below the 2021 ones. The 2019 albums below the 2020 ones, and so on...
But since the last build update (3.4.7764 Store) without any manual change to my sorting/grouping, the 2021 albums are shown on the very bottom of the panel and I have to travel from the bottom and upwards.
Is this some kind of bug?
Thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/rJaTsCf
Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 08:44:24 PM by Dr.Calculus

frankz

If you click "Albums" you'll see an option for Sort By with the choice of "Ascending" and "Descending."    Choose Descending instead of Ascending.

Dr.Calculus

Tried that. Doesn't work. 2021 collection stills remains at the bottom of the panel.

Steven

• Administrator
What version were you using previously? I just checked with v3.3, and sorting by Year/ Album (desc) always remains Ascending when grouping by Year.
Not saying its right how it is, but nothing changed as far as i can tell.

Dr.Calculus