Author Topic: Musicbee custom theme doesn't work with display scaling  (Read 620 times)

millsjonah

https://imgur.com/a/vfvlChK
I just got a new laptop, with a standard 1920x1080 display. But it is small enough to where I have to use 125% display scaling to comfortably use. I transferred my custom theme I use on my desktop, however the top border image does not display properly (first image). Instead it just glitches out. If I change the high dpi settings for musicbee indivdually then the image displays correctly, but the text is extremely blurry (second image). How do I go about fixing this? It's maddening to me that display scaling just breaks this, and I will appreciate any help.

Steven

• Administrator
I dont know the answer but i can say there are a lot of people using MB with high DPI screens that dont need any special adjustments. Thats certainly the case in my own testing.
What is confusing me most is the grey bar displayed in the caption bar from the first screen shot.
Can you send me a link to the skin so i can try myself

Steven

• Administrator
You are doing something a bit unusual/unexpected with the caption bar image. However for the next v3.4 patch update i have put in some handling so the text is preserved