Clicking on a genre no longer displays any albums. Also, it takes some effort to get the genres to show up. Often just shows the word 'All' and nothing else. If I go back to the Music tab and reset search and browser filters then go back to the Tag Hierarchy tab the entries show up. This is a new issue, it worked great the last time I used MusicBee (about two days ago). Nothing has changed as far as I know.
I'm using version 3.4.7749 on Windows 10.
FWIW I restarted both the program and my computer to see if the fixed the issue, but sadly no.
If this is a bug I'll repost it on the Bugs forum. If this is my lack of knowledge maybe someone can give me some advice on getting it working again. It's a nice feature when it was working.
Edit: just upgraded to 3.4.7764 and it didn't solve the issue.