Author Topic: Syncing to Android - Won't show multiple artists.  (Read 3182 times)

crazedcujo

I'm new to MusicBee and I've looked everywhere in settings, but I can't find out where to fix the syncing to my Android to show multiple artists for songs. I have many songs that should have multiple artists like Sia; Sean Paul - but when synced it is only showing Sia on the phone.

Thanks  ;)

phred

• Global Moderator
Do they appear as you want when looking at MB? If so, then it's a function of whatever player you're using on the Android as to whether or not it will show multiple artists.

So the question then becomes, what player are you using? And have you confirmed that it can do what you want? Perhaps a look at the player's website for further information would helpful.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

frankz

I'm new to MusicBee and I've looked everywhere in settings...
Are you sure you looked everywhere in settings?

Phred is also on to something about your player.

crazedcujo

Oh I didn't think to try that setting. I'll try that setting today - hopefully that fixes it. It isn't the player. I've used another MP3 Editor / Sync and it carries over the multiple artists and then displays correctly on the Android. Hopefully this is the setting that works. Thanks everyone!!!