Author Topic: **Solved** Artefact on Artists & Juke Box panel scroll bar  (Read 7199 times)

fred

The answer: by using hiccup's Sample Skin I found that I was colouring the wrong scroll bar doh! Again the Sample skin has come to my rescue - thanks hiccup.

A small rectangle in the background colour appears on the scroll bar of the Artists & Juke Box main panel views (outlined on the right hand scroll bar). All other skinnable scrollbars do not display this artefact (see scroll bar on the right);

Question: can I get rid of it and if so how?
Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 05:34:39 PM by fred

phred

• Global Moderator
Are you sure that's not the 'anchor'  that you grab with the cursor and move up and down?
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

fred

If that is the case why does it not appear on the other scroll bars?

phred

• Global Moderator
If that is the case why does it not appear on the other scroll bars?
Possibly because the skin developer missed the element. I don't know as I'm not a skinner. All I offered was a possibility.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

fred

The reason I asked this question is because the skin definitions of the 2 scroll bars are essentially the same:

<element id="Panel.ScrollBar.Default" bg="colour_2" bdr="colour_2" />
    <element id="Panel.ScrollBar.Lowlight" bg="colour_2" bdr="colour_2" />
    <element id="Panel.ScrollBarBackground.Default" bg="colour_2" bdr="colour_2" />
    <element id="Panel.ScrollBarThumb.Default" bg="colour_2" bdr="colour_2" />
and
    <element id="Content[Artwork].ScrollBar" bg="colour_2" bg2="colour_2" bdr="colour_2" />
    <element id="Content[Artwork].ScrollBarThumb" bg="colour_2" bg2="colour_2" fg="colour_2" bdr="colour_2" />
    <element id="Content[Artwork].ScrollBarBackground" bg="colour_2" bg2="colour_2" />
    <element id="Content[Artwork].ScrollBar.Lowlight" bg="colour_2" bdr="colour_2" />

Anyway thanks for your input