Author Topic: Musicbee just plays one track and stops  (Read 4117 times)

Macflar

I've been using Musicbee for a couple of years now. The only thing I can think of is there was a firmware update on my music streamer today (Cambridge Audio CXN), as the streamer plays a track then pauses. It could be that. I'll investigate that, maybe it isn't to do with musicbee. I stream from laptop to streamer. Hmm.

Hi, I think this is not a Music bee issue, or at least not initiated by MB today, i also have a CXN and had the same issue after it upgraded its firmware, i was using DS audio not even MB at the time, my CXN was on beta firmware mode, i switched back to normal firmware and it downgraded itself, it solved the problem.

PeteJ

I've been using Musicbee for a couple of years now. The only thing I can think of is there was a firmware update on my music streamer today (Cambridge Audio CXN), as the streamer plays a track then pauses. It could be that. I'll investigate that, maybe it isn't to do with musicbee. I stream from laptop to streamer. Hmm.

Hi, I think this is not a Music bee issue, or at least not initiated by MB today, i also have a CXN and had the same issue after it upgraded its firmware, i was using DS audio not even MB at the time, my CXN was on beta firmware mode, i switched back to normal firmware and it downgraded itself, it solved the problem.

Hi, I think you're right. How did you reset the firmware?

The Incredible Boom Boom

HazePurple

I am experiencing song stops & app freezing, requiring a computer reboot. Windows 10 using WS MB 3.3.7491. Is the non WS beta version more stable?

phred

• Global Moderator
The latest non-store version isn't necessarily more stable, but it has been updated with bug fixes and some functional improvements. Both the installer and the portable receive updates (patches) much more frequently than the store version. I suggest using the portable version, making sure you place it in a NON-Windows controlled directory. Something like C:\MusicBee. The added bonus of using the portable is that you can copy it to a flash drive and move it to another PC very easily. Or copy the entire directory as a backup.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

HazePurple

I am currently using WS MB 3.3.7491 with Win 10. While playing songs in a user created playlist the app occasionally stops playing and freezes. App won't responding to any attempts to shut down & requires reboot to get restarted. Thought?????

hiccup

I am currently using WS MB 3.3.7491 with Win 10. While playing songs in a user created playlist the app occasionally stops playing and freezes. App won't responding to any attempts to shut down & requires reboot to get restarted. Thought?????

My Thoughts?????

https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=34539.msg189130#msg189130
https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=34246.msg189101#msg189101

This is now your third post on the same issue that you are having.
In one day.
Is this your first time on a forum?
Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 10:12:38 PM by hiccup