Author Topic: Logo Radiostream  (Read 882 times)

ChriUwe

If you play a radio stream and have assigned a fixed logo to the radio station, this is briefly displayed correctly.
But when the title and artist are transmitted, the radio station's logo disappears.
How can you configure MB so that the radiologo always remains displayed as long as you have activated this stream?

sveakul

By "assigned a fixed logo to the radio station", do you mean via Edit/Right Click to Choose a Picture?  Do you have "auto-retrieve missing artwork for the playing track" enabled in Prefs/Tags(2) (which operates on radio streams as well as files)?

ChriUwe

Yes, I specified a cover via "via Edit / Right Click to Choose a Picture".
I switched off "auto-retrieve missing artwork for the playing track"!

sveakul

I don't have this issue, the chosen picture stays between track changes.  In the choosing a picture optons, I use "link to the original picture file"--is that how yours is set?  Is the picture on a local drive and a path you have full access to?  Are you using the latest 3.4x version of MusicBee?

If the answer to all my questions is "yes," please post the URL of a stream you are noticing this on, unless it's ALL streams.. in which case I can't help you.

ChriUwe

I have linked the picture and it is on my local hard drive with full permissions!
I also work with the latest version of MB.
I don't understand why the picture changes when the title is changed if this is not activated in the preferences (Prefs / Tags (2))!