Author Topic: Error message when trying to create a new playlist  (Read 1045 times)

wombleywoo

Hello,

I have quite a few playlists, and Musicbee has always handled them flawlessly. I have also created many new playlists with Musicbee before.

But today, when trying to create a playlist, I get the following error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

MusicBee v3.3.7491.38139D  (Win10.0), 19 Mar 2021 9:32:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: The system cannot find the file specified. [C:\Users\Ryan\Music\Musicbee\Playlists\Playlist (2).mbp]
   at #=zS7Y8WuQ_KE8x6CT5BEoM5Bg=.#=zL26XO$zXm0_H.#=zZE2uGLo=.#=zuRgFANo6sBXc(#=z88wOfaCGeaMTPyIqug== #=z07bmKgg=, FileMode #=zM36_KYc=, FileAccess #=zdU7zINI=, FileShare #=zzF4tDDk=, Int32 #=zhcfwyBo=, Boolean #=zM3eqlDFD_$dJ)
   at #=zLxtNtIjtLFEnPWf8zUL0Gorgz8aF.#=zuRgFANo6sBXc(#=z88wOfaCGeaMTPyIqug== #=z07bmKgg=, FileMode #=zM36_KYc=, FileAccess #=zdU7zINI=, Int32 #=zhcfwyBo=)
   at #=zQCj9D6gHTkOAMvvVWi$rFgY=.#=z1m$OVIM=(List`1 #=z$kddR$E=)
   at #=z6CKJhZFjyY$N$fMlzZRdJME=.#=ziq638DM$$oieJovRlg==.#=z$YokcBc=(#=zQCj9D6gHTkOAMvvVWi$rFgY= #=zfBeuqtg=, List`1 #=zpcLqZ_wrKu6Q)
   at #=zQCj9D6gHTkOAMvvVWi$rFgY=..ctor(#=z88wOfaCGeaMTPyIqug== #=z07bmKgg=, #=zvfxvezGWk7pjpXyH3duUdJA= #=zSoCe$4w=, List`1 #=zpcLqZ_wrKu6Q)
   at #=zgUgQa1gfdKrsF5glDLpI6M2jBAX6.#=zyoTVZczueeM8.#=znR3e2sc=(#=zvfxvezGWk7pjpXyH3duUdJA= #=zSoCe$4w=, String #=zId08MZ0=, List`1 #=zpcLqZ_wrKu6Q)
   at #=zgUgQa1gfdKrsF5glDLpI6M2jBAX6.#=zyoTVZczueeM8.#=z3LetVn1i$EMQ7IMfrA==(Object #=z9O_irZI=, EventArgs #=zPDFE8Uo=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

phred

• Global Moderator
The system cannot find the file specified. [C:\Users\Ryan\Music\Musicbee\Playlists\Playlist (2).mbp]
It looks like the playlist you're trying to work with doesn't exist.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Steven

• Administrator
The error actually doesnt make any sense at all and I dont think I will be able to help. Perhaps your security software is doing something, so try whitelisting MB in that application