Author Topic: My Tag Settings have changes and cannot get the old settings back.  (Read 2448 times)

KB

I had a problem with an error about "out of memory". Re-loaded MB and it has worked fine since on rescans for missing artwork.

But for some reason I now cannot get track numbers from "infer and update tags from filename".
Before if track numbers were missing, but were present in the "name" in properties, all I did was run the "infer" option and track numbers would then show in MB.

Worked really well. Since the reset this will not work anymore. Have tried all sorts of combinations to no effect.

Does anyone have the settings I need to get this function back. Sorry if a bit dumb, but I am a basic learner.

KB

LOL!!! Sorry boys and girls but things are strange.

Reported this, went back tried again, an old setting I tried a dozen times, <Track#>, and the darn thing worked perfectly first time!!!???

Was just reading another post about, "last week rocket scientists, this week airplane pilots". I see it differently, more like car drivers. A fault develops, but when you take the car to the mechanic - hey presto! It is working fine.

Could be I am getting pranked from an other realm???