Author Topic: Can't seem to export to the SD card in any way  (Read 4185 times)

Akira Q.

I've tried to change the storage path and the music files path in the device settings in preferences but no matter what it seems to go to the wrong folder. I don't particularly know what I'm doing wrong and I can't seem to find too much about it on the forums so I thought I'd ask a question for once.

Basically, I have the storage path set to <device name>\Card but it still goes to <device name>\Phone when I try and export anything.

I imagine it's something that can be fixed but I don't exactly have the musicbee know how to figure out how to do so.
Any help would be appreciated.

Akira Q.

Nevermind, figured it out myself after a few hours of fiddling.

phred

• Global Moderator
It would be good forum etiquette to post what you did to get the issue resolved. That way anyone with a similar problem would come across this and see the resolution.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Akira Q.

It would be good forum etiquette to post what you did to get the issue resolved. That way anyone with a similar problem would come across this and see the resolution.
Fair enough, it wasn't really much of a solution as I don't think it was a problem with my method to begin with.
I changed the storage path to the [device name]\card\ and then just left it like that for a bit and restarted Musicbee. Afterwards it seemed to work fine.
(Don't know why I didn't try just leaving it as is before really, I guess I figured I was doing something wrong so I didn't think of just trying the same thing but again.)