Author Topic: Created Filters but can't activate them  (Read 1005 times)

jayef

I have created some filters via File/Library/Manage Filters but I cannot see anywhere to apply them. My understanding is there should be a filters option in the right click menu (at the top of the LH navigation bar)  ... but I can't see filter in that menu or anywhere else that will apply them

Thanks for help

Bizy

Hé Jayef,

If you right click on 'Music' in your navigator bar, you can either use one (directly) or make them all visible (Filters/Show filters).

Hope that helps.

Greetz,
b.
Full installer Version 3_4_7805
Portable Editon 3_4_7805 P

jayef

OK! Thanks Found it now. Wasn't very obvious to me from the help I looked at.

Bizy

You're welcome!

Have fun with MB ;-)

b.
Full installer Version 3_4_7805
Portable Editon 3_4_7805 P

Mauser69

NEVER MIND _ SOLVED (see the Update below)

I can't figure out how to make "Filters" show on the Right click menu for a Music tab.  On my older computers where I use MB, that menu option has always been there (below Use Custom Layout and above Close Tab).  But I just set up MB on a new laptop, and that menu option is not there.  I can select the filters by right clicking on "Music" in the left sidebar, but not by right click on a tab header.

How do I enable the Filters entry on this menu?
UPDATE:
This was probably just stupid user error and faulty memory.  I am leaving this post here just in case anyone else sees this thread looking for a similar solution.

My older computer is already running 3.4.7708, and that is what I was using for the comparison with the new laptop (where I installed version 3.3).  As soon as I updated the laptop to 3.4.7708, the Filters showed up on the sub-menu!  I just assumed it had been there all along.
Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 04:37:40 PM by Mauser69