Author Topic: Lockdown Mode, duplicates in now playing  (Read 4166 times)

Sarge

Is there anyway that preventing duplicates in the now playing could be implemented for Lockdown Mode only?

this would be useful for parties because i'm usually away from the pc, and someone always will load up the same song multiple times.

Sarge

VX

Is there anyway that preventing duplicates in the now playing could be implemented for Lockdown Mode only?

this would be useful for parties because i'm usually away from the pc, and someone always will load up the same song multiple times.

Sounds reasonable
+1

cartman005

I don't know, I can see times when people would want to put duplicates in a playlist...

Steven

• Administrator
i will do this at some point after the final release for this version but wouldnt it be better to have it as a prompt?

Sarge

i will do this at some point after the final release for this version but wouldnt it be better to have it as a prompt?
Oh that would be cool, and yea a prompt is good. I only meant this for Lockdown Mode , because i'm usually away from the pc then. And it's when you find that the same song has been added multiple times.  and in main mode it's not a issue at all.

Sarge

I don't know, I can see times when people would want to put duplicates in a playlist...

I meant this for Party Mode (lockdown ) only. so people can't jam multiple tracks in the now playing.

VX

IMHO, the feature should be optional. The number of repetitions of a single track on the Now Playing List could be determined by user.

If a track was repeated more than twice (supposing 2 repetitions were allowed), user should be given a prompt:
 "The track have already been played. Do you really want to play it once again ???"