Author Topic: Help with CAD for a rainmeter skin.  (Read 1599 times)

xX_bazingaboy_Xx

Hello! I've been a user of musicbee for a while, but recently I decided to try out rainmeter with it, since I heard it has some sort of compatibility with it. So I went and asked for some help with an older skin (see this thread for more information: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37042) and I've reached an obstacle. I have no idea what CAD does, and how to use it. I've enabled it in the musicbee plugin screen, but it still doesn't seem to be working. Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm using the most recent version of musicbee (3.3.7491)
Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 10:05:58 PM by xX_bazingaboy_Xx

Steven

• Administrator
There might be some rainmeter users active on this forum but you are probably better off asking on the rainmeter forum for help.
CAD is old windows application that MB supports and rainmeter is using the same API when communicating with MB. As long as you have the CAD plugin enabled thats all you need to do on the MB side.

xX_bazingaboy_Xx

There might be some rainmeter users active on this forum but you are probably better off asking on the rainmeter forum for help.
CAD is old windows application that MB supports and rainmeter is using the same API when communicating with MB. As long as you have the CAD plugin enabled thats all you need to do on the MB side.
Ok, thank you for the help. I actually tested another skin, and it worked. It seems like it's just an issue with the one I was posting about.