Author Topic: Noob Music Libray Issue  (Read 841 times)

bigdaddy801

Background: My library has over 8700 artists, with 73K or so tunes total, located on two drives. All genres. The majority of the files are in .flac.

Issue: When I open Music Bee, the number of files shown in the library is only a fraction of what it should be. I have to rescan both drives for the missing files. Once that's done everything is back to normal. What am I missing? Do I have something not set up properly? Sorry to be such a noob.

hiccup

When I open Music Bee, the number of files shown in the library is only a fraction of what it should be. I have to rescan both drives for the missing files. Once that's done everything is back to normal.
Are you saying this happens every time?
So after you have closed MusicBee and restart it later, again the majority of your music doesn't show and you will need to rescan again?

ma_t14

Where is your music library database located? That might shed some light into the issue.

You can see the current location if you go to Edit>Settings>Library Tab> "Move Library..." button and then you should see the current location in the expanded tree.