Author Topic: FIXED: MusicBee plays next album in album shuffle mode when restarting MusicBee  (Read 911 times)

Cypher

I use MusicBee to play albums in shuffle mode and i set it up that if a track has being played, it will be removed from the 'now playing queue' so that album doesn't get to being played again on a later date.

Since MusicBee 3.4. If i restart the program due for example, rebooting my PC and let the track play where i left off that was not the final track on the album, MusicBee plays a different album after that track has finished. This doesn't happen after that until i restart MusicBee again.

Due to this problem, the now playing queue has some half-played albums instead of only albums i haven't played yet after i finish listening to an album.

I'm currently using the latest MusicBee 3.4 patch (3.4.7731) at the moment and the issue is still there.
Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 10:51:24 AM by Cypher

Steven

• Administrator
i am not sure what settings you are using but this should probably work:
https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee34_Patched.zip
unzip and replace the existing musicbee application files

Cypher

The newest patch you have posted seems to fix the issue! After opening MusicBee with the newest patch and continue playing the album, it doesn't skip the rest anymore.

I still need to finish the album to see if it shuffles to a random album though. I will update this post if that's done.

UPDATE: The album shuffle did work! Also restarted MusicBee again to see if the issue still persist. The next track of the album did play so the issue is definitely fixed!
Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 10:50:34 AM by Cypher