Author Topic: "Recently Added" includes all BUT the most recently-added item  (Read 2538 times)

PraxHonda

Every time I add new files to my library (from the Inbox > Send to Library), the Recently Added tab does update on its own, except that the most recent album I add is always missing.

For example:

1. Today I added two different albums, which were detected during the continuous scan
2. I updated the details in the Inbox, then Send to > Music Library
3. When I check the Recent Files tab, album 1 is there, but album 2 is not
4. If I add a third album today or sometime later, Albums 1 AND 2 will both appear in the Recent Files tab, but Album 3 will be missing until I add something else.

I can't seem to find any setting that controls this in the MB settings. The "Recently Added" autoplaylist settings also haven't been modified, and I can't see anything there that would arbitrarily remove the most recent entry in every case.

Here is what the Recently Added settings look like:

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

phred

• Global Moderator
Open the album in the Tag Editor and look at the properties to see the date added.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

PraxHonda

Thank you for the response!

So I check and the added time for all the albums is the exact same, even down to the minute.

One wrinkle in all of this is that in some cases the most recent (missing) album will randonly start appearing in the Recently Added tab as well, even if nothing more recent has been added since then. This doesn't happen but my most recent albums are now all appearing in Recently Added, but it definitely took a few days.