Author Topic: Sorting main panel syncs between tabs only partly  (Read 689 times)

landcross

So, there is an inconsistency in applying sorting options in tabs. Let's say I have an example Tab A, Tab B and Tab C with all of them currently sorting by Album Title. If I then change the main panel sorting in Tab B to 'Year', it does NOT change the ordering in Tab A and Tab B, but when I check the sorting options in either tab, it show the option I had selected in Tab B, creating a discrepancy between the selected sorting option and the displayed sorting.

The curious thing, if I close Musicbee as is (with Tab B correctly sorted by Year and Tab A and C still being sorted by Album, yet showing Year as selected option) and then reopen musicbee, all tabs are suddenly sorted by Year.

I'm not sure if it's supposed or not supposed to apply sorting to all tabs. I'd personally prefer if it would be possible to set different sorting options in different tabs. Nevertheless, whether that's a feature-request or not, whatever it's supposed to do, it's kinda glitchy now anyway hence the bug report.

I'm using Musicbee 3.3.7491